LCF Law Group launches the second wave of the contest for master’s students — “Challenge Yourself & Join Us!”. The contest is supported by Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University and the Alumni Association of the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University. Master’s students from Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University are invited to participate.
THE WINNER WILL GET:
- an opportunity to complete a 2-month paid full-time internship at LCF Law Group during January-February 2021;
- UAH 5000 monthly payment during the internship period;
- non-local student will be provided with the accommodation in Kyiv for the internship period.
Stages of the contest:
I stage – written assignment
- June 24th – publication of the tasks on the official resources of the organizers;
- August 1st – deadline for the submission of completed tasks;
- August 10th – announcement of the results and names of the 1st stage finalists.
Participants must complete any of the tasks by the links below. It is not allowed to perform both tasks at the same time!
The assignments of the 1st stage are performed by the participants personally in writing and sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Until July 10th, inclusive, you can send your questions to clarify the task of the 1st stage. On July 15th these explanations will be published on the contest page of the organizer – LCF Law Group.
ІІ stage – remote testing of English language proficiency
August 14th-15th – oral online interview with possible elements of writing tasks.
Participants of the 2nd stage who provide any of the following confirmations of the level of English language proficiency (any variant, optional) will be exempted from the test with automatic passing to the 3rd stage of the contest:
- TOEFL iBT certificate with a minimum score of 90 points;
- IELTS certificate with a minimum score of 6.5 points;
- CPE certificate with any grade;
- CAE certificate with any grade;
- FCE certificate with grade A;
- a certificate signed by the dean of the faculty / his deputy regarding participation in the University team at any English-language moot court;
- retraining diploma in the field of the English translation
ІІІ stage – face-to-face interview on knowledge of the legal field
- August 21-23th – face-to-face interview with selected candidates in Kharkiv (NLU premises) or in Kyiv (LCF office)
- September 1st – announcement of the winner
According to the results of the 3rd stage, 1 winner will be chosen.
Jury of the contest:
- Kyrylo Molodyko, Ph.D., counsel, LCF Law Group
- Ihor Kravtsov, partner, head of cross-border litigation, LCF Law Group
- Sergiy Benedysiuk, partner, head of corporate and M&A, LCF Law Group
Contest task and the results will be published on such platforms:
Web resources of the organizer:
Resources of Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University :
- Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University
- the Alumni Association of the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University
- the Alumni Association of the Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University page on Facebook
- Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University on Facebook
- Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University on LinkedIn
- Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University on Twitter
- Yaroslav Mudryi National Law University on Instagram