Two strong lawyers’ teams join LCF Law Group
LCF Law Group, a recognized leader in litigation, announces expanding its business by adding lawyers’ teams from EVRIS Law Firm and attorneys association “Sheverdin and Partners”. The company is introducing new practices, such as tax law, antitrust and competition law, intellectual property law, as well as criminal law and cross-border investigations. The combination will provide additional benefits for the company’s clients, especially in times of global crisis.
The company will number more than 60 lawyers, including 9 partners.
“We were preparing for the expansion of LCF Law Group, but the global changes forced us to accelerate. We always focus first of all on the clients’ needs and the dynamics of their business. Expanding our team with new experts is a powerful step forward for mutually beneficial synergies in a growing market,” emphasized Anna Ogrenchuk, managing partner of LCF.
The company’s partners are:
- Olena Volianska – bankruptcy and restructuring;
- Yulia Atamanova – international arbitration, commercial and corporate disputes;
- Ihor Kravtsov – cross-border litigation;
- Sergiy Benedysiuk – corporate law, M&A and antitrust law;
- Andriy Reun – tax law;
- Alexander Molotai – intellectual property;
- Maksym Sheverdin – criminal law and cross-border investigations.
The company’s counsels:
- Tetyana Ignatenko – litigation;
- Oleksandr Biryukov – bankruptcy and restructuring;
- Ivan Bondarchuk – energy and natural resources.
“LCF Law Group recognized the unity of views on the provision of quality services and efficient support of strengths in both teams of EVRIS and “Sheverdin and Partners”. We are excited about the unique opportunity to join our efforts and expand our range of legal services. We are confident that together we will be able to provide exceptional value for our clients and strengthen our position as a leader in the Ukrainian legal market,” says Artem Stoyanov, senior partner of LCF.
The integration will be fully completed by the end of May 2020.