Intellectual capital has become an integral part of modern society and business, and as such requires a comprehensive strategy for ensuring its security and protection before it is put to use or rights to it are violated. LCF has a unique experience in advising companies on issues relating to intellectual property, including registration of intellectual property rights, structuring of corporate’s intangible asset base, contractual regulation, taxation of income from intellectual property etc. Our clients recognise LCF’s expertise and added value to their business interests when faced with new business practices: e-commerce, creation of start-ups, use of cryptocurrencies, GDPR.
We build a high-quality and secure legal environment for business operations in the era of digitalisation and open data.
Among our clients are Walmart, Inc., Global Spirits, Olimp Sports Nutrition, Collegial, Fortuna Cigar House, China Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology, Amvac, American Dye Source Inc.
We provide a wide range of intellectual property rights services, including services related to:
- Patent investigations and searches
- Registration of rights in Ukraine and foreign jurisdictions
- Intellectual property portfolio management
- Transfer of technologies and rights, intellectual property licensing
- Royalty and taxation
- Assessment of intellectual property
- Legal audit and due diligence
- Litigation regarding protection of rights, cancellation of security documents, fight against counterfeiting, unfair competition, domain disputes, disputes about protection of honor, dignity and goodwill