Competition and Antitrust
Ukraine’s governmental antitrust policy is developed by the EU integration path and requires businesses to comply with the progressive legislative framework when contemplating and executing various transactions.
LCF is a legal adviser to the international and largest Ukrainian companies with dominant market positions in the areas of finance, infrastructure, energy, pharmaceuticals etc. We have an extensive experience in antitrust investigations related to abuse of market dominant position and concerted practices, appeals against public procurement and antitrust litigation cases. Our expertise in the entire spectrum of antitrust issues allows our clients to accurately forecast any potential risks of a project and develop the most effective mitigating solutions.
- Advice and representation in unfair competition cases
- Advice on competition compliance matters
- Antitrust litigation and dispute resolution
- Developing competition compliance programs
- Obtaining the preliminary findings, merger filings, obtaining authorizations for concerned practices
- Representation and advising on public procurement matters, including appeals
- Representation in antitrust investigations
- Review agreements for compliance with competition and antirust laws