Ukrainian tax legislation undergoes constant changes, and numerous significant amendments are made to the Tax Code of Ukraine annually. Taking into account frequent changes of tax laws, as well as fiscal approach of Ukrainian tax authorities to their interpretation and application, it is essential to keep your finger on pulse to avoid additional tax assessments and adverse tax implications, such as fines, penalties and/or criminal liability.
The tax practice of LCF is called to help our clients with the correct application of tax laws, tax efficient business structuring, refund of the overpaid taxes, efficient communications with tax authorities, as well as successful resolution of tax disputes.
Our tax team includes professional tax attorneys and accountants with Big 4 background who are dealing with complex tax issues on a daily basis. We combine our profound knowledge of tax laws and reporting standards with the extensive practical experience of serving our clients. We know how the tax authorities and courts treat specific transactions and circumstances. You may be confident that you will get only practical and specific advice on the tax issues of your interest. We offer only practically feasible solutions to our clients.
Subscribe to our Telegram channel and be up-to-date on all changes to the law – click here to follow.
Key services of our tax practice:
- Domestic and international tax advisory services.
- Full-scope tax dispute resolution services.
- Transfer pricing services.
- Structuring of businesses and their transactions in terms of tax efficiency.
- Accounting outsourcing and tax compliance related services.
- Drafting and review of transaction documents from a tax perspective.
- Tax due diligence.
- Full tax and legal support before and during tax audits.
- Legal support in refund of overpaid taxes.
- Tax ruling assistance.
- Representation of companies’ officials in front of tax authorities and law enforcement authorities.