In line with global trends, information and telecommunication technologies business is developing at an incredible pace in Ukraine. Ukraine’s economic growth is fuelled by the continuous creation of start-ups, introduction of new information and media tools, evergrowing use and trading of cryptocurrencies, development of new software, use of innovative digital products and services. The software development sector on its own accounts for at least 3% of Ukraine’s annual GDP.
The extraordinary pace of growth of this digital economy is far ahead of the legal framework evolution. Hence, innovative technologies require innovative legal approach. LCF’s team enables our clients to build the optimal and safe legal framework for creating, protecting the rights of and monetising their software and media projects.
- expert analysis of the legal strategy for implementation of IT and media projects in Ukraine
- registration of commercial secrets, protection of confidential information and personal data
- advisory on business’s corporate and tax structuring
- preparation of the statutory and contractual base, local documents
- advisory on tax issues, foreign business activity
- formalising ownership of intellectual property rights
- protection against unfair competition
- legal support in operating e-commerce projects
- representation in all types of litigation, including during court rulings’ execution