LCF has an established track record of successfully representing clients with cross-border businesses in international and domestic commercial arbitration institutions. Working in collaboration with the leading UK and US law firms, LCF’s team provides legal support in arbitration disputes in all the key institutions: global (ICC, ICSID, LCIA, SCC), regional (ICAC at the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine), sectoral (CAS, FIDIC, FOSFA, GAFTA), as well as under the framework of UNCITRAL.
LCF’s clients include MRIYA Agro Holding, Nikmorservices, Ukravtodor, TNT Express Worldwide, Ukrenergy Coal.
- Analysis of an individual case’s prospects and counterparty’s position
- Client representation in arbitration hearings
- Drafting and review of arbitration clauses in investment and commercial agreements
- Establishing defence strategy in a dispute
- Gathering and official registration of the evidence base
- Interim measures in support of arbitration proceedings
- Recognition and enforcement of arbitration and foreign court rulings