LCF is the team of professionals, recognised leaders of litigation practice in Ukraine.
Agriculture is the engine of the Ukrainian economy and has been growing consistently over the last few years with a record-breaking share of Ukraine’s GDP.
LCF has extensive advisory experience in implementation of complex agro-industrial projects, financing, production regulations, certification and sales of agricultural products, compliance with environmental and phytosanitary standards.
Among our clients are MRIYA Agroholding (Continental Farmers Group), Bunge Ukraine, Ovostar Union, Eridon Group and others.
Areas of expertise
- regulatory issues in agrarian production
- advisory as to the use of land
- assistance in implementation of agro-industrial construction projects
- advisory on export-import operations, quotas
- financial and corporate restructuring
- bankruptcy procedures of agricultural producers
- litigation and dispute resolution in matters of land rights (e.g. ownership, leases)
- judicial and extrajudicial protection and appeal against illegal actions by third parties as to the registration of property rights
- judicial protection of agricultural businesses in disputes with lenders
Mriya Agro Holding
$ 800 mln. Галузь: Agribusiness
Representation of 11 group companies, part of Mriya Agro Holding, in bankruptcy proceedings