Agriculture is the engine of the Ukrainian economy and has been growing consistently over the last few years with a record-breaking share of Ukraine’s GDP.
LCF has extensive advisory experience in implementation of complex agro-industrial projects, financing, production regulations, certification and sales of agricultural products, compliance with environmental and phytosanitary standards.
Among our clients are MRIYA Agro Holding, Bunge Ukraine, Ovostar Union, Eridon Group, Tovtsenkov Starch Factory and others.
Areas of expertise
- regulatory issues in agrarian production
- advisory as to the use of land
- assistance in implementation of agro-industrial construction projects
- advisory on export-import operations, quotas
- financial and corporate restructuring
- bankruptcy procedures of agricultural producers
- litigation and dispute resolution in matters of land rights (e.g. ownership, leases)
- judicial and extrajudicial protection and appeal against illegal actions by third parties as to the registration of property rights
- judicial protection of agricultural businesses in disputes with lenders