The growing pace of business automation and digitalisation significantly alters the backdrop in labour market resulting in an increasing number of employment disputes in the private sector.
At the same time, constant restructuring of state institutions creates a similarly challenging situation in the public sector employment.
The vast experience of LCF’s specialists includes a number of innovative dispute resolution measures which allow for resolution with minimal reputational risks. In resolving disputes with the top management, we focus not only on the employment aspects of the case but also on the corporate implications in protecting our client’s interests.
We act as legal advisors to the leading corporates, subsidiaries of international companies, state-owned enterprises, financial and industrial holdings with complex corporate structures.
- dispute resolution between owners and top management regarding unlawful dismissal, employment reinstatement, payment of wages arrears, changes to the grounds for dismissal
- representation in litigation related to organisational changes
- representation in disputes related to acceptance to and dismissal from the public office
- dispute resolution in execution, compliance and termination of employment contracts
- representation of interests in disputes arising from the implementation of “Purification of Power” law
- repayment of arrears of wages in bankruptcy and liquidation proceedings
- indemnification of damages resulting from of illegal actions / inactions of officials, theft of property, corrupt or fraudulent actions
- dispute resolution involving trade unions, including mediation in settling labour conflicts
- dispute resolution related to the employment of foreign nationals