LCF Law Group is a partner of annual Wind Energy Market Overview
Since Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, the role of renewable energy sources in our energy independence has become even more significant.
The Ukrainian Wind Energy Association (UWEA) in cooperation with LCF Law Group has prepared the annual Wind Energy Market Overview 2022 regarding the state of the industry during the war, goals, prospects and trends.
LCF’s Energy and Natural Resources practice, led by Ivan Bondarchuk, prepared a comprehensive analysis of the wind energy legislation.
1. Overview of the current state of implementation of draft laws and initiatives that the industry has been waiting for since 2021;
2. Analysis of measures taken by Ukraine in 2022 for:
– ensuring the stability of the electricity market, protecting the interests of consumers and energy security during the war;
– increase investment attractiveness, stability of operation and development of RES projects;
3. Overview of expected changes in the regulatory framework in 2023:
– measures to ensure the functioning, sustainable financial position and recovery of wind energy;
– long-term mechanisms to support the development of wind energy and create conditions for RES producers to enter the competitive electricity market.
The market review is available to UWEA members.