Disputes with Public Authorities
Efficient collaboration between private enterprises and public authorities is a key prerequisite for creating an attractive and functional business environment. However, the constantly changing regulatory framework gives rise to numerous litigations when faced with administrative procedures, obtaining necessary permits and licences or inspections by supervisory authorities.
LCF has a distinct track record in successful resolution of complex litigations with state authorities. We involve reputable experts and specialists from the leading academic institutions when conducting technical analysis and providing legal opinions.
Our clients include Allianz Ukraine, Golden Derrik, Humana People to People, S.I.Group Consort, Motorway-South, Autotrade-Service, Kievguma, Nikmorservis, Universal Bank etc.
We assist in dispute resolutions with appropriate authorities in matters of
- fiscal authority
- financial services supervision
- securities markets supervision
- planning and construction supervision
- public procurement supervision
- management of state-owned assets
- natural resources exploration and production supervision
- antitrust and fair competition supervision
- intellectual property rights
- state registration
- disputes with local municipal bodies