Mergers & Acquisitions
LCF has been entrusted with the most complex transactions by our clients in their continuous business expansion for over a decade. Team’s main focus is to develop the most effective solutions in achieving our clients’ business goals while accounting for applicable industry’s specificities.
LCF’s M&A practice delivers best-in-class execution, documentation and negotiations with the potential counterparties. Our competitive advantage is the ability to minimise future risks benefitting, amongst else, from our unparalleled hands-on litigation experience. We advise and assist in M&A transactions from the moment of preliminary agreement on terms to managing regulatory issues and post-transaction support.
Our team has a proven track record in executing complex structured transactions, including multi-jurisdictional cross-border activity in cooperation with the leading legal partners in foreign jurisdictions.
LCF’s Corporate Law and Mergers & Acquisitions practice is recognised as one of the best in Ukraine according to the reputable international and domestic surveys: Legal 500 EMEA, Best Lawyers, IFLR 1000, Ukrainian Law Firms: A handbook for foreign clients, Top 50 leading law firms in Ukraine.
Areas of expertise
- legal audit and due diligence in M&A transactions
- structuring and execution of M&A transactions
- business inspection and asset valuations of M&A targets
- optimisation of tax structure in M&A transactions
- corporate restructuring and governance
- regulatory issues and compliance
- Antimonopoly Committee approvals
- M&A transaction documentation, local authority and corporate documentation
- legal opinion on the applicability of foreign law
- corporate dispute resolution