Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Court and Arbitration Rulings
LCF’s services include implementation and execution of foreign court rulings on the territory of Ukraine, as well as decisions of arbitration institutions: international (ICC, ICSID, LCIA, SCC), regional (ICAC at the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine, Russian Federation and Belarus) and sectoral (CAS, FIDIC, FOSFA, GAFTA).
Built on our deep knowledge of litigation practice, LCF’s competitive advantage lies in delivering the most effective and comprehensive enforcement strategy, taking into account the specifics of international treaties and peculiarities of enforcement measures for private sector companies and/or government entities. Working with foreign jurisdiction counsels and international law experts, our focus is always on the preventive measures in protecting our clients’ interests during foreign court and arbitration ruling enforcement process.
- legal analysis of the prospects of recognition of foreign arbitration / court rulings on the territory of Ukraine
- preparation of procedural documents
- use of interim measures and evidence gathering
- representation in court proceedings
- representation during enforcement process