LCF offers, first of all, a possibility of peaceful resolution of a marital dispute through negotiations led by qualified legal mediators. However, if there is lack of goodwill to resolve the conflict through negotiations, we provide highly qualified services for representation of interests in court.
LCF’s team has extensive experience in representing clients in multi-jurisdictional marital disputes, in particular if one of the spouses is a resident of another country. We assist in dispute resolution involving, inter alia, division of property abroad, split of securities and funds held in foreign banks’ accounts.
Among our clients are large business owners and public figures.
- negotiations between spouses to achieve an extrajudicial resolution
- drafting of prenuptial agreements, child support agreements
- determination of child’s place of residence and establishment of visiting rights and communication framework for one of the parents
- obtaining permit for child’s travel abroad
- custody challenge
- deprivation of parental rights
- division of property