Corporate & Commercial Law
Corporate law practice is one of the LCF’s key strengths and is focused on creating a comfortable and safe business environment for our clients.
LCF’s team delivers most effective solutions in business set-up tailored to shareholder(s)’s goals and growth strategy, assists in business licencing, drafts governance documents in compliance with industry specificities and regulatory requirements, sets up a reliable and transparent contractual basis for operating with third parties.
Our counsels have vast experience in corporate governance, compliance, shareholder agreements, development and implementation of investment projects including in public-private partnerships (PPP), corporate conflict and dispute resolution.
Areas of expertise:
- new business / investment project set-up
- development of corporate structure and governing statutes
- drafting and review of corporate and commercial agreements
- corporate governance, corporate secretary services
- agreements with affiliated persons, significant transactions
- corporate restructuring
- investments and corporate finance
- regulatory issues and compliance
- participation in competitive RFPs, tenders, privatisations
- optimal PPP structure set-up in an investment project
- PPP documentation drafting and execution
- protection of commercial secrets and GDPR
- legal opinions in investment projects, corporate transactions
- asset protection against hostile takeovers