Anritrust & Competition
Ukraine’s antitrust policy is shaped by the EU integration path and requires businesses to comply with the progressive legislative framework when contemplating and executing various transactions.
LCF is a legal adviser to the international and largest Ukrainian companies with dominant market positions in an array of industries: finance, agriculture, infrastructure, aviation, energy, pharmaceuticals etc. LCF’s track record includes obtaining concentration clearances for Alfa Insurance, Noble Jade (Netherlands), Avtomagistral-Pivden and others.
We provide extensive experience in antitrust investigations into abuses of market dominance and concerted actions, anti-dumping investigations, appeals against public procurement and antitrust litigation cases of great complexity and high-value. This expertise allows our clients to accurately forecast any potential risks of a project and develop the most effective mitigating solutions.
Areas of expertise:
- provision of preliminary findings on the need of prior permits for concentration and / or concerted action
- obtaining permits for concentration and / or concerted action
- representation during antitrust investigations
- representation and advisory in issues related to public procurement, including appeal during their execution
- issues relating to natural monopolies
- audit of adherence of agreements and contracts to the antitrust and competition laws
- advisory and representation in matters of unfair competition, including spreading of false information
- Antitrust litigation and dispute resolution