The age of continuous innovation in business operations, technologies and products, backed by fast-evolving framework of international business norms and practices, requires forward thinking in contractual set-up of a business and dictates new approach in solving contractual disputes.
LCF’s attorneys benefit from extensive experience in contractual dispute resolution, having successfully defended our clients’ interests in cases worth over $400 mln.
Among our clients are Kuwait Energy Ukraine, MRIYA Agro Holding, S.I. Group consort Ukrenergy, Villeroy & Boch, Eridon, Nikmorservices, Yuria-Pharm and others.
We offer disputes resolution in contractual matters of
- pre-contractual disputes and incentives to enter into agreements
- amendment and termination of agreements, including in circumstances of a material change
- validity of contracts
- signing and execution of agreements
- contractual enforcement
- assignment of rights under the contracts
- penalty payments under the agreements
- contractual indemnification for damages
- termination of obligations under the contracts
LCF offers dispute advisory in various areas of contractual relations, including
- supply of goods, including, according to foreign agreements
- performance of duties and provision of services
- lease of state and communal property
- joint activities
- banking activity
- property management
- agency and trust services