Arbitration and International Dispute Resolution
LCF has an established track record of successfully representing clients with cross-border businesses in international and domestic commercial arbitration institutions.
Working in collaboration with the leading UK and US law firms, LCF’s team provides legal support in arbitration disputes in all the key institutions: global (ICC, ICSID, LCIA, SCC), regional (ICAC at the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine, Russian Federation and Belarus), sectoral (CAS, FIDIC, FOSFA, GAFTA), as well as under the framework of UNCITRAL.
LCF’s clients include Alfa Bank, Altbank, MRIYA Agro Holding, Nikmorservices, Ukravtodor, TNT Express Worldwide, Ukrenergy Coal.
- drafting and review of arbitration clauses in investment and commercial agreements
- analysis of an individual case’s prospects and counterparty’s position
- establishing defence strategy in a dispute
- gathering and official registration of the evidence base
- client representation in arbitration hearings
- interim measures in support of arbitration proceedings
- recognition and enforcement of arbitration and foreign court rulings