Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare
Ukraine is the second largest pharmaceuticals market in the CIS and continues to demonstrate steady growth. The ongoing healthcare reforms in Ukraine have radically changed the operational backdrop for both medical institutions and pharmaceutical companies.
LCF clients include Yuria-Pharm, Unik Farma, Medical Centre MTK, Medical Centre Lion Winner, UBI Farm, pan-Ukrainian HIV / AIDS network etc.
We provide legal advisory and assistance to pharmaceuticals and healthcare companies with such issues as state price regulation, registration and international certification of products and medical services, government procurement, patent “wars”, taxation.
Areas of expertise:
- advising on public procurement and / or challenging the results
- execution of public-private partnership projects
- corporate law advisory, acquisition / disposal of assets, mergers and acquisitions
- tax advisory
- compliance with antitrust and competition laws
- protection of interests from unfair competition
- protection of intellectual property rights
- representation in all types of litigation and support in implementation of judgements