Intellectual Property Litigation
In the age of “big data” company’s intangible assets are undoubtedly among the key factors determining business’ net worth and its competitive advantage. As such, legal protection of intellectual property rights and information technologies is an integral part of any sustainable business development.
LCF’s attorneys have extensive experience in advisory and dispute resolution on issues related to intellectual property rights, information security, licensing, patent strategies and portfolio management of intellectual property. We ensure adequate protection of the results of intellectual activity for corporates and individuals operating in a variety of industries: medicine and pharmaceuticals, IT, finance, industrials, arts and sports, scientific research etc.
We offer dispute resolution in matters of
- ownership of domain names
- trademarking and branding
- protection of copyright and related rights
- protection of confidential information and commercial secrets
- advertising laws violations
- agreements relating to creation and use of intellectual property rights (licensing, franchising, copyright contracts)
- fight against counterfeit product distribution