Team LCF: experts with vast experience, in-depth knowledge of law and industry specialisations. Our lawyers continue to raise the bar of proficiency levels, develop and implement new ideas and unique approaches to each project. LCF professionals share common goals, values and teamwork in accomplishing every task.
LCF’s internal ethics code is grounded in the principles of honesty, trust and openness. Corporate culture is based on partnership co-operation in the team, clearly defined reporting duties and managerial support, respectful communication, fair split of workload, respect for personal boundaries.
We are particularly proud that in 2017 Focus magazine recognised LCF as one of the top 3 best legal employers in Ukraine. Join us to work with the best team of litigators and grow together with us!
- Assistant to Senior Partner
- university degree, 2 years of experience in a similar role
- attention to details, pro-activity, ability to solve nontypical situations
- project management
- knowledge of business etiquette
- upper intermediate
- providing support to the Senior Partner and his projects
- handling the calendar, contacts management
- organizing business and personal trips (visas processing, booking hotels, insurance, air\train tickets, transfers, rent a car, online check in etc.)
- performing administrative and personal assignments
- fixed salary
- bonuses according to the Internal Policy Compensation
- medical insurance, urban-transport pass
- comfortable modern office in the city center
- Working hours 9 a.m – 6 p.m, to be ready to support overtime;
- 5-day-working week, paid sick leaves and vacations according to the Labor Law