LCF has assisted clients in settling more than $1.3 bln in debt restructurings in less than 2 years (2017-18).
Among our clients are the largest foreign and Ukrainian corporates and holdings with complex corporate structures: AVK, MRIYA Agro Holding, Blitz-Inform, Kyiv Cardboard and Paper Mill, Fozzy Group and others. We are the equally trusted legal advisor to the leaders in banking and finance: Alfa Bank, Altbank, BTA Bank, Kredobank, OTP Bank, Pravex Bank (Intesa Sanpaolo Group), Allianz Ukraine, Tascombank, Ukrsotsbank, Universal Bank, VS Bank, Dragon Capital, Capital Times Investment Company etc.
Our impeccable reputation in the banking sector and amongst big businesses is a reliable asset and guarantee of ‘fair play’ in negotiations between lenders and borrowers. LCF’s specialist counsels, working together with experts in tax, corporate and financial law, provide comprehensive advisory starting from negotiations and up to the execution of restructuring agreements, including in complex multi-party and cross-boarder transactions.
We assist our clients in reaching mutually-agreed peaceful resolution as well as settling an active judicial process with equal efficiency.
- participation and assistance during negotiations with banking and financial institutions
- mediation in negotiations between borrowers and lenders
- drafting and review of restructuring, factoring and assignment agreements
- advisory on financing and refinancing
- structuring and execution of refinancing transactions
- escrow agent services
- financial restructuring in accordance with the ‘Financial Restructuring’ legislation of Ukraine