In an evolving legal framework judicial protection of land ownership is an important defence tool for investors in Ukraine.
LCF’s team benefits from an expert insight into the land market in Ukraine and the specificities of land purchase / sale based on intended purposes. We offer our clients tailor-made innovative solutions in complex land disputes, including against the state.
Among our clients are the most important players in the land market, including agribusinesses, property developers and investors: Bunge Ukraine, MRIYA Agro Holding, Nikmorservice etc.
We assist our clients in dispute resolution related to:
- land ownership protection
- lease of land, other real rights to land
- creation, alteration or termination of easement rights
- appeal against decisions regarding land planning & construction permits
- appeal against decisions regarding transfer of land ownership or right of use
- land alienation for public use or communal needs
- electronic land tenders
- administrative or judicial appeal against state registration of property rights and security interests over land
- taxation of land transactions