LCF Law Group (LCF) launches the contest “Challenge Yourself & Join Us! 2021”.
The winners will be granted with 2-month paid internship with LCF – one of the TOP – 10 legal companies in Ukraine.
The master’s candidate students of faculty of law from all Ukrainian institutes are invited to participate.
The participation is free of charge.
Up to 6 winners will be selected based on the results of the contest.
- 2-month internship with LCF;
- UAH 5 000 monthly compensation during the internship period;
- accommodation in Kyiv for non-local student for the internship period.
- Kyrylo Molodyko, Ph.D., сounsel, LCF – head of the jury
- Olena Volianska, partner, head of bankruptcy and restructuring, LCF
- Sergiy Benedysiuk, partner, head of corporate and M&A, LCF
- Ihor Kravtsov, partner, head of cross-border litigation, LCF
- Iryna Kobets, counsel, head of dispute resolution, LCF
- Ivan Bondarchuk, counsel, head of energy and natural resources, LCF
- Maksym Sheverdin, partner, head of white-collar crime, LCF
I round – written assignment (case study)
- May 10, 2021 – publication of the cases on the official website of LCF;
- June 10, 2021 – deadline for the submission of written materials;
- June 16, 2021 – announcement of the participants of the II round.
The cases will be presented by the following practices:
- bankruptcy and restructuring;
- corporate and M&A;
- cross-border litigation;
- dispute resolution;
- energy and natural resources;
- white-collar crime.
Participants could resolve cases for different practices.
The assignments of the I round shall be performed by the participants personally in writing and delivered to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Subject of the email shall content the name of the preferred practice and the name of the participant.
The cover letter shall contain:
- personal details of the participant (first and second name, date of birth);
- university, specialization, graduation year;
- contacts: phone, e-mail.
Requests for clarification from the participants are accepted by June 1, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The list of the participants eligible for the II round will be published on the website, Facebook and LinkedIn pages of LCF on June 16, 2021.
ІІ round – Legal English test and interview with the partner
- June 18 – 24, 2021 – legal English test and interview with the partner (face-to-face or on-line);
- June, 30, 2021 – announcement of the winners.
The participant could be exempted from the legal English test subject to the following certificates:
- TOEFL iBT certificate with a minimum score of 90 points;
- IELTS certificate with a minimum score of 6.5 points;
- CPE certificate with any grade;
- CAE certificate with any grade;
- FCE certificate with grade A;
- a certificate signed by the dean of the faculty / his deputy regarding participation in the University team at any English-language moot court;
- retraining diploma in the field of the English translation.
Contest results will be published on the internet resources of LCF and involved partners and Universities.
The participants by submission of the completed case provide LCF and involved partners with their consent for:
- personal data collection, proceeding, and keeping.
- mentions in online and offline resources.