Assistance to Ukraine
The life has changed since February 24, 2022.
Our country, our life, our work. We know we win and rebuild Ukraine. But there is still a long and challenging way to go. Every day, each of us at is doing our best to help the Ukrainian military and civilians at our own fronts.
Almost ten of our colleagues have joined the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Territorial Defense Forces to defend the country with weapons in their hands. We raise funds and purchase equipment and ammunition for soldiers. Our boys and girls work at sorting points, help to evacuate, seek funding and materials to produce bulletproof vests, weave nets, cook food and deliver medication.
By resuming to work for our clients our team is keeping the legal front. Particularly LCF lawyers support UBA Legal Hotline. That is emotionally arduous process as the team has already proceeded over 1000 requests.
Also, our experts take part in drafting statements to the Supreme Court of Ukraine for provision of recommendations for courts regarding their operations during martial law. LCF team has also contributed into development of the draft laws aimed at:
- ensuring the rights and guarantees for parties of the judicial proceedings during martial law;
- regulation of procedural matters in the field of justice and state registers operations;
- amendments to the Code of Bankruptcy Procedures to prevent the withdrawal and ‘leak’ of assets in favor of russia;
- setting the principles of relations with the occupying state in property, fulfillment of obligations, bankruptcy, employment, adoption, guardianship etc .;
- limitation of the jurisdiction immunity of russia and optimization of the mechanism for nationalization of the property owned by russia and its residents;
- strengthening the jurisdictional immunity of Ukraine and the possibility of filing lawsuits for damages to russia.
Our team cooperates with the Ministry of Energy in projects on creation of the mechanism for support of Ukrainian energy companies by the Energy Community and international sponsors.
Every day we work to support and defend the interests of Ukrainian businesses. We provide the briefs on new legislation, analytical materials and legal alerts. Our task on this information front is to inform about legal news and clarify new rules and opportunities for the business to ensure economic revival of Ukraine.
We are grateful to our defenders!
Together we will win!
Glory to Ukraine!
Support Armed Forces of Ukraine – NBU special account