Team LCF: experts with vast experience, in-depth knowledge of law and industry specialisations. Our lawyers continue to raise the bar of proficiency levels, develop and implement new ideas and unique approaches to each project. LCF professionals share common goals, values and teamwork in accomplishing every task.
LCF’s internal ethics code is grounded in the principles of honesty, trust and openness. Corporate culture is based on partnership co-operation in the team, clearly defined reporting duties and managerial support, respectful communication, fair split of workload, respect for personal boundaries.
We are particularly proud that in 2017 Focus magazine recognised LCF as one of the top 3 best legal employers in Ukraine. Join us to work with the best team of litigators and grow together with us!
- Associate (Arbitration)
- High education in law;
- 5+ years of work experience;
- Proven track record of representation of clients in national & foreign Courts (commercial, administrative, civil) also representation in international commercial Arbitration;
- Experience in drafting procedural documents for national & foreign Courts also for international commercial Arbitration;
- Readiness to be responsible for the results of work;
- Certificate of attorney is a must;
- English is Upper Intermediate (speaking & writing).
- Prepare various legal claims, documents, opinions and memos as for national & international private Law;
- Represent clients in disputes in various national & international Courts also international commercial Arbitration;
- Preparing of legal position for clients and detection of risks;
- Analysis of foreign law’s content;
- Analysis of current court practice (national/international) also arbitration practice, precedential court decisions and legislation collisions;
- Participate in PR activities in press and at the events.
- A friendly team of professionals;
- Challenging and interesting tasks;
- Competitive salary;
- Bonuses according to the Internal Compensation Policy;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid sick leave and vacations according to Labor Law;
- Subway travel card;
- Downtown office location;
- Working hours 9 a.m – 6 p.m, 5-day-working week.