LCF offers first-class expertise in corporate restructuring. We advise major international and domestic companies, financial and industrial holdings on achieving optimal corporate structure best-fit for the individual business needs of each client.
We assist clients in matters of compliance of their administrative and legal corporate structure with the applicable legislation, the most cost-efficient corporate set-up, disposal of loss-making assets, and debt restructuring. LCF’s clients recognise our added-value and direct benefits: improved financial health and credit-worthiness of the business, increased investor appeal, more effective corporate governance, growing number of projects and expanding circle of partnerships.
- due diligence of corporate structure and management
- set-up of an appropriate equity base of a company
- compliance of management systems
- business reorganisation
- execution of squeeze-outs / sell-outs
- managing relations between shareholders
- alignment / modernisation of corporate and local-governance documents
- audit and structuring of intangible asset base
- tax planning
- regulatory issues
- debt restructuring